Hello! I hope while reading this, you are having a great day! 😀
So this is my second award nomination, and I can’t be happier! My heartfelt gratitude to Olga’s Oddish Obsession for nominating me 🙂 , the site is pure wonder for book-lovers! and we can’t really complain when there are more book-related posts can we?
I would like to say thank you for everyone, too! those who have liked my posts, comments, and basically everyone who read my posts! Oh, oh, and certainly the wonderful individuals following my blog since we have hit and surpassed the tally of 101 a few days ago (since the site’s name is Wonderful Words 101 😀 )! I am truly delighted for this, and want to (again) say thank you soooooo much for everything! All of your sites are great ( I do check them all fairly often!) and I hope we can stay in this joyous community as long as possible 🙂
Back to the post! so, I am truly honored for this award, and hopefully, this post can be entertaining and fun to read 😀
1.) Display the award on your blog.
2.) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3.) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4.) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 Facts about me! XD (any facts are allowed…right?)
- I love videogames! yes, I do know that I have only done one videogame review so far (here), but I used to play them all the time a few years ago, especially RPGs! My favorite game so far is the Mana Khemia series 😀 . Since I am becoming more and more occupied with college, however, the time to play is diminishing. When I do have the time from time to time (hope that sounds nice!), I spend it reading books instead since there are just so many books waiting to be devoured.
- I don’t have a favorite genre in books since I read everything, but I am still yet to read a mystery/suspense (not horror), although I do have one when I answered a question correctly during a creative writing seminar XD . It is currently on my TBR, and the book is Dead and Buried by Quintin Jardine.
- I face reading slumps quite often because I tend to fret a lot regarding various things, from the worry over my yet-to-be-announced test-scores to my future life for some reason….. anyways, they usually only last for a short while, so it shouldn’t be a problem! 😀
- Animated movies are great in my opinion (Zootopia!)! They just bring out something that is unusual in a colorful manner, and even though some are gloomy, I find the movements of the rendered models gorgeous! Therefore, whether in 2D or 3D, Western or Eastern, I love most animated films!
- I like reading manga too! Currently following “One-punch Man” 🙂 . I know that some people view this as an unsociable activity, but I beg to differ. Not everyone who reads manga or watches Japanese animation is anti-social! they are just enjoying the things that they like, just like reading books or watching movies! Even if some prefer not to interact much, that segment of individuals are not limited to those admiring Japanese culture; even movie-watchers or book readers, including me (I am from both category XD) wants to have some time alone periodically. Furthermore, not being comfortable around other people is not bad thing; rather, it is perfectly fine in my opinion since there are no harms being done!
- I hate stereotyping and labeling individuals just because of the majority’s opinion and their hobby. Everyone has their own personality and traits, and I believe that is a great thing and not something that should be judged upon without any valid reason. Oops, might be getting too riled up there by myself….sorry 😦 .
- I am currently habituating myself to write more often and to learn more about the society along with its history. Aside from enabling me to understand more classics (I need to understand about the French Revolution to fully enjoy Dickens’ “A Tale of Two Cities”, for example, and our school didn’t really explain it), it would enable me better career paths. Hopefully, I can work as a great content writer or editor 😀 (I can dream and strive to achieve it, right?).
I hope those points did not offend anyone in any way, and I do apologize if they did! I have no intention to offend nor provoke anybody….
Thank you for reading those words, partly or entirely, you guys are always awesome 😀 .
Here are my nominations for the award:
Nadwa@Painfully Fictional/First Edition Book Babies/Travelling Through Words/The Calico Books/TeacherofYA/Baking Thad Books/BibliophileMusings/The Night is Dark and Full of Books/Books & Bobs/Drekinn Books
Some of the nominated blogs may not do awards (not really sure), but I just find them so wonderful that they deserve the nomination! (allow me to nominate, at least!). I recently followed a few blogs there, and they are great, too!
Some have been nominated a number of times by the other bloggers recently, so I had to avoid complicating them.
If you have done this before and do not feel like doing it this time, or are simply not in the mood, it is perfectly fine 🙂 .
Thank you again for nominating me! I am really grateful, and thanks to everyone reading this, following the blog, basically everyone! 😀
I am currently reading Neil Gaiman’s “Stardust”, and I hope I can finish it soon without any reading slumps. Oh, oh, and I have just gotten “Heartless” and the “Six of Crows” & “Crooked Kingdom” duology! will definitely share my thoughts here (I know I am late) after reading them! XD
Have a great day, everyone!